Last year my daughter, while cruising the grocery aisle, starting asking for soda. Since soda is a huge no for her, I started looking for alternatives that still had that fun carbonated taste. We happened to stumble across these Sparkling Ice beverage drinks and they looking pretty interesting. We grabbed a few to test out and although I initially picked them up for her, I soon fell in love with them as well. I quickly discovered they are excellent as mixers when whipping up keto friendly summer cocktails like this Sparkling Ice Orange-Mango Cocktail.
What is Sparkling Ice
Sparkling Ice beverages are made with zero sugar and combine sparkling water, real fruit flavor, vitamins and antioxidants to offer great tasting, lightly carbonated beverages. They are available in seventeen fizzy, fruity flavors, including Black Raspberry, Orange Mango, Pink Grapefruit, Kiwi Strawberry, Coconut Pineapple, Pomegranate Blueberry, Peach Nectarine, Lemon Lime, Crisp Apple, Classic Lemonade, Strawberry Lemonade, Cherry Limeade, Strawberry Watermelon, Black Cherry, Grape Raspberry, and Ginger Lime.
Orange Mango Sparkling Ice Cocktails
Sparkling Ice Orange Mango Summer Cocktail
- 1 part
Orange-Mango Sparkling Ice
- 1 part
Malibu coconut rum
- Cut one slice of an orange from the half orange. Cut the orange slice in half.
- Squeeze the juice of the remaining half orange in a bowl.
- Place coarse sugar in a separate small bowl.
- Coat the rim of the glass with orange juice by turning the glass upside-down and dipping it into the bowl of juice.
- Do the same but dip the cocktail glass into the bowl of coarse sugar.
- Fill the cocktail glass halfway with crushed ice.
- Fill with Malibu coconut rum and Orange-Mango Sparkling Ice. Stir with a spoon.
- Pour mango juice into the glass until full.
- Insert rosemary sprig and add the quarter orange slice on the rim.
- Serve and enjoy!
*This post contains affiliate links. Please read our affiliate link policy here. recipes