I’m a sucker for those Parmesan Garlic Biscuits from Red Lobster so when I had some free time over the weekend I spent an afternoon testing and tweaking a few recipes that would suit my taste buds. If you love a good Parmesan Garlic Biscuit this is the recipe for you.
Parmesan Garlic Biscuits are one of my favorite sides to serve with a meal, and they make the perfect dish to serve before any entrée. If you are like me, I love dining out, however, with everything going on in the world this year, I’ve taken to spending even more time in my kitchen. Red Lobster’s Parmesan Garlic Biscuits are one of the dishes I miss the most from eating out, so I decided it was time to recreate them for myself. The great thing about cooking dishes from scratch at home is that you know exactly what you are putting into each dish, and usually, it’s much healthier than eating at a restaurant!
I had an enjoyable afternoon last weekend putting together this recipe. Spending a Saturday afternoon in the kitchen has become one of my favorite ways to spend the day, and it’s a fun activity for all of the family this winter. This recipe takes just 20 minutes to prepare and then needs about 10-12 minutes in the oven. I used Bisquick baking mix to make this recipe, which makes it a super quick and easy bake with minimal ingredients.
I usually cook up a whole batch of biscuits and enjoy them over a few days. Like anything that’s baked, they’re best served warm, so reheat them over the next days in the microwave. Parmigiano Reggiano makes these absolutely perfect, so it’s definitely worth splashing out on for the added flavor. I hope you and your family enjoy these Parmesan Garlic Biscuits and that they’ll make you feel like you’re dining at a restaurant at home in your kitchen!
Easy Parmesan Garlic Biscuits
Ingredients For the Biscuits
- 2 cups Bisquick baking mix
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2/3 cup milk
Ingredients For Topping
- 2 tablespoons butter melted
- 1 teaspoon parsley chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Make the Biscuits
- Preheat your oven to 425F. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, combine the bisquick, grated parmesan, and garlic powder. Next, add the milk and stir until no large lumps of flour remain.
- Scoop the biscuits using a 1/4 cup cookie scoop (or two spoons) onto the baking sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until they are starting on turn brown around the edges.
- Top & Serve
- In a small bowl, combine the melted butter, garlic powder, and parsley. Drizzle the melted butter mixture over the biscuits.
- Serve warm. Store uneaten biscuits in an airtight container at room temperature for up to two days. Reheat in the microwave for 10-15 seconds and serve warm.
Nutrition Information (per 1 biscuit, 6 servings per batch) Calories: 227
Total Fat: 11.3 g
Saturated Fat: 4.9 g
Cholesterol: 16 mg
Sodium: 569 mg
Total Carbohydrate: 25.9 g
Dietary Fiber: 0.9 g
Total Sugars: 5.8 g
Protein: 5.6 g