Looking for a quick and easy low carb snack or a yummy side dish for your next party? Check out this Spicy Bacon Deviled Eggs recipe.
I’m always looking for new, creative ways to enhance my food offerings for family and friends. With the holidays fast approaching, there’s plenty of family time to look forward to, so I thought it was about time to start creating some new and inventive dishes.
These Spicy Bacon Deviled Eggs are the perfect side dish or buffet item for your next party and are a great low-carb option for health-conscious guests. They take only 10 minutes to prep and 12 minutes to cook, so will add a fancy touch to any spread without taking hours in the kitchen. This recipe makes enough to serve four people with two portions each, but of course, simply multiply the recipe to fit your guest list size.
Most years I love to invite my friends and family around for a holiday party, and the best way to entertain large groups is with a help-yourself buffet. While I’ve tried sit-down dinner parties before, it’s always so tough to accommodate different tastes and dietary requirements. By creating an extensive buffet with a dozen or so different options, guests will all find something they love to eat and be impressed with your creativity. Remember, you don’t have to spend hours in the kitchen to make an incredible spread of food. Just add a twist to basic recipes, and your guests with be wowed by your hard work. Make sure you check out the other recipes on my site after this one, to help you prepare a whole variety of dishes this holiday season.
I hope these Spicy Bacon Deviled Eggs are a big hit at your next party, and that your family and friends will enjoy them as much as mine do!
Bacon Deviled Eggs Recipe
- 8 eggs
- 3 strips of thick-cut bacon
- 1/2 teaspoon spicy mustard
- 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise Bestfoods
- salt and pepper to taste
- green onion for garnish
- Place eggs in saucepan and cover with water.
- Bring to boil.
- Cover, remove from heat and let eggs sit in hot water for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Remove from hot water and cool.
- Peel and cut in half lengthwise.
- Remove yolks and combine with spicy mustard, mayonnaise, and salt and pepper.
- Mix together until smooth.
- Refill each egg half with the yolk mixture and garnish with green onion and bacon crumbles.