We live in the Inland Empire (California) and when that summer heat hits it can make you dread life. It gets so hot and sticky that we don’t want to do anything…except whip up a few of these refreshing summer mocktails.
We started making these last year in an effort to keep Reese occupied during the summer (this kid loves to be in the kitchen). I loved that they were super easy to make (so easy in fact she could do them on her own). They are healthy for the most part since most of them can be made with fresh fruit. All you really need is a good blender (like this one) and a kid with a few minutes on their hands.
If you are hosting a summer pool party or another summer event with kids (and even adults who don’t drink) these are a crowd pleaser. You can make them up in advance if needed and store them in the fridge. Right before the party pour them into fun cocktail glasses for a grown-up feel and watch them disappear.
Super Easy Summer Mocktails
1. Pineapple Mojito Mocktail
2. Melon Mocktail
3. Holiday Cranberry Mocktails
4. The White Princess Fizzy Mocktail
5. Pineapple Breeze Mocktail
6. Lime Mocktail
7. Cherry Margarita Mocktail
8. Sparkling Raspberry Limeade Mocktail
9. Raspberry Mojito Mocktail
10. Orange Vanilla Ginger Mocktail
11. Apple Cider Mocktail
12. Strawberry Lemonade Mocktail
13. Frozen Margarita Mocktails
14. Cherry Coketail
15. Shirley Temple Mocktail
16. Caramel Apple Pie Mocktail
17. Blueberry Lemonade Mocktail
This post contains affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy here.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.